Top 9 Men’s Grooming tips on Valentine’s Date 2017
Gentlemen don’t forget that style and grooming always matter! Follow these tips to upgrade your look by February 14.
1. Become a regular at your barbers. Book your next appointment while you’re there for roughly three weeks time, and stick to it. Too many men wait for the ‘forlorn tugging of your locks’ stage before doing anything about it. If you’ve noticed your hair needs a cut, then other people have too bzpowkg. The trick is to be proactive and to have a regular place you trust.
2. Know which hair products work for you best! Hair products for men have got a bit more confusing, so make sure you’re clued up on what each product does. Thicker hair and messy styles can handle waxes, matte paste and grooming creams. But if your hair’s thinner, then lighter products and sprays will give your hair some staying power cheap generic cialis. Ask your barber if you’re a bit in the dark, but the right product can make all the difference!
3. Manscape properly. Trimming your pubic is not only perfectly acceptable nowadays, but it’s also polite. Aim for what you’d appreciate in a partner, i.e. keep things neat and tidy. Top tip: keep whatever device you use for this sensitive task separate from what you use to shave your face. There are plenty of electric razors and hair removal creams on the market!
4. Sort your stubble. If you’re rocking a beard or “David Gandy” stubble, make sure it’s groomed well. Facial hair of any length needs to be tamed and maintained if you want to be taken seriously, so get into a weekly habit of tidying up.
5. Learn how to shave like an expert. You might not have time in the morning for an extensive wet- shaving routine, but learning the basics of a good shave is important. Preparing your skin beforehand with a shave oil will help the razor glide over your hairs, while soaking the blades and shaving brush in warm water will help your pores expand, allowing the hair to come off your face with less redness and irritation. If it still feels like a chore, leave your precious face in the hands of the experts and get a professional shave ones a week.
6. Eyes on your Eyebrows. Pay attention to the spot in the middle, and any errant hairs above and below your brows. Plucking is time-consuming, though, so if needs be ask your barber to tidy your brows up when you’re next in. Believe us, he’s heard it before.
7. Know your Nails. Cutting your nails once a week – preferably after a bath or shower, to soften them and make them easier to trim. We also offer MANicure appointments who needs some help with nail and rough hands care.
8. Scent sense. Find one or two classic scents you like and invest in them. Typically woody, spicy or herby scents suit the winter months, while lighter, citrusy scents work best in spring and summer
9. Last, but not least. Lips. Prep your puckers if you want more than a peck on the cheek. Not only are dry lips painful for you, but they’re just as terrible to look at for her.
Men’s Grooming Ireland is one of the best Barber shops located in Stillorgan, Dublin South and known for its prestige, clientèle and traditions. We offer remarkable lifestyle experience in a superior masculine environment and provide a premium range of relaxing grooming services. Please feel free contact us on 01 288 28 70 and make an appointment. FREE CARPARK ON SITE.