This hands-on course is tailor made for barbers and hairdressers wishing to learn or advance their clipper work and fading abilities. We will identify your weaknesses and teach you how to create more well-balanced looks. Practical work sessions will encourage you to apply your skills to produce more work with a quality finish. With each cut you will have our tutor at your side giving direct feedback and support.
*Types of Fades
*Tools and Implementation
*Clipper work and fading
*Styling and Finishing
INVESTMENT: € 290
DATES & TIME:
9 May 2017 Tuesday 10:00 – 15:00
23 May 2017 Tuesdat 10:00 – 15:00
30 May 2017 Tuesdat 10:00 – 15:00
CERTIFICATE: Men’s Grooming Ireland – Clipper and Fading Fundamentals.
- Courses we offer are NOT focused on the theory but entirely hands-on. MGI tutors are highly experienced in a modern barbering and men’s hairdressing.
- We aim to leave our students with a good knowledge of gents haircutting & styling techniques. Therefore, we don’t teach in a large groups, but taking an individual approach which means you will get more attention, time and advice. Class places are limited to 4 students.
- All hairstyling products will be provided on the course.
- We advertise for models but students must also be prepared to source models.
- Places are limited so make sure to book in advance.