This is a question we hear all the time with good reason. A proper shave isn’t a quick process and there really isn’t a definitive answer to this question. But, we can definitely point out a few advantages and disadvantages for morning and evening shave.
The Morning Shave Pros
- can help to prolong the dreaded 5 o’clock shadow for darker and tougher beards
- great way of waking up in the morning
The Morning Shave Cons
- may do your face more harm, like nicks and irritation as no opportunity to “heal itself” process
- during the day you are exposed to elements outside as well in the workplace
The Evening Shave Pros
- as you don’t feel the pressure to get out the door for work, you can really slow down and take your time, and this is really what makes for a good shave – focus on technique, beard grain, pressure, and just relax and enjoy the process in getting a closer and “cleaner looking” shave
- newly shaved skin has the opportunity to “heal itself” before the morning grind
- relaxing to do before bed
- will keep your woman happy
The Evening Shave Cons
- if your beard is dark and very heavy, another shave may be necessary in the morning
As you develop your shave technique, you’ll be able to shave at any time, but we highly recommend to shave right after a shower. Your whiskers will be hydrated and really take to the lather. You’ll get a much better shave.
Men’s Grooming Ireland is one of the best Barber shops located in Stillorgan, Dublin South and known for its prestige, clientèle and traditions. We offer remarkable lifestyle experience in a superior masculine environment and provide a premium range of relaxing grooming services.
FREE CAR PARK ON SITE. OPEN LATE 6 DAYS A WEEK. LOYALTY DISCOUNT PROGRAM. COMPLIMENTARY DRINKS.
Contact us today! Phone: 01 288 28 70 Email: email@example.com